Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sick!!

Well, the good news is there is no baby yet, but the bad news is that both Jess and I are terribly sick!  Jess was feeling a little bad over the weekend and by Monday he volunteered to go to the dr - for fear of being kept out of the delivery room I think! So even though I made him sleep in the guest room Monday night I still managed to catch it from him and I'll be heading to the doctor tomorrow morning.  
In the mean time I did go to the OB on Monday and have not made any additional progress, but my dr seemed to feel it could take until I actually go into labor for me to really dilate.  If there's no baby born by next Monday he said we would discuss medical interventions, but I'm not sure what we'll do.  So I need everyone to hope that we all get better here and THEN we have a baby before Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment