Monday, April 27, 2009

An update...

Ok so I kinda suck at this! I can't seem the keep it up, but I'm going to keep at it and one of these days I will get into a regular routine - a routine for my life in general... So anyways - I went back to work last week and while it has been really hard I think we will survive it. The first day was the hardest - tears pretty much all day, but after that first day it has become easier day by day.

Jake is growing like a weed - at his 2 month appointment he was 14 lbs 9 oz, 23 1/2" long and his head is 40.8 cm in diameter, which means he was above the 95th percentile in weight and the 75th percentile in the others. What can I say - he's just a big kid!



We went to Victoria for Easter and really enjoyed ourselves with our very own little Easter bunny!







A few weeks ago Jess, Jason and our neighbor John starting tearing apart our deck in an effort to repair the hot tub surround - so while it is still in the works there has been a lot of good work done in our backyard! Hopefully we will be able to fire up the hot tub sometime this week and soon there will be a party to celebrate!

Jake helping with the work!


Before...


During...


Stay tuned for the AFTER!

Jason and Brittany got married last Friday - the wedding was a big success! Laura came to Austin and took care of the baby on Thursday and all day at the wedding on Friday. Brittany looked absolutely gorgeous and I guess I have to say that Jason looked pretty handsome as well. Jess got to catch up with a bunch of his guy friends from back home, so all in all everyone had a great time.



1 comment:

  1. Your family photo is so cute! I need a copy :) Motherhood suits you Miss Sara.

    ReplyDelete