Monday, January 11, 2010

January 10

The goal today was to take a picture for Jake's birthday party invitation - and that was a total bust! We drove way out into the boonies to find a John Deere tractor to take his picture on and the place was closed and totally locked up. So we decided to take a quick pick on a riding lawn mower at Home Depot - I figured I could make that work. So we get a cranky Jake out of the car and I snap a picture of Jess and him and then it happens... my camera flashes "Change Battery Pack" ?!?!? Are you kidding me?!!?!? I have to be at work soon and we drove 45 mins out of town and there is not battery life on the camera?! So I have had to resort to plan B for Jacob's bday picture... I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but I think it'll be ok.

The positive side from today - my Dad rode in the back with Jake and they were so cute playing together the whole way out of town... He was feeling kinda rotten, but he and Dad laughed and played every game Dad could think of. :)

Here is the one picture I got today...

IMG_2756

No comments:

Post a Comment