Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 25

Every week I decide I am going to get my butt up early and get some stuff done before I go into work... and most of the time I fail miserably! However, today I was somewhere in the middle - not hugely successful, but I did manage to get moving at a decent hour - get downstairs and worked on the laundry - and then I turned on a movie and was worthless the rest of the day! Oh well...

Tomorrow is a big day for all of us - we are going in to have more testing done on Jake regarding his kidney issues. We have to be at the hospital at 8:30 and it will take most of my day until I have to be at work at 3.

Greatest news ever - I have FANTASTIC insurance! They called today to preregister our little boy and I was told the whole thing would be COMPLETELY COVERED by insurance! After coming off of pretty crappy insurance that never covered anything I am over the moon about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment