Monday, February 1, 2010

January 26

Ok so technically it is Feb 1st, but I have been writing the past weeks blogs in my head, but I am just now having time to get them written out!

So Tuesday was the BIG test day...  We had to get to Dell Children's Hospital at 8:30 in the morning - and we made it, but it was a seriously long day!  All went well, it was tough when they put the IV in, but when they did the scan of his kidneys he laid on the table like a little hero.

We won't find anything out about the scan until mid Feb, I have decided that everything is going to be ok and that I am giving it to God.  Jake is so precious that I am sure that he is going to be totally fine, and if there are medical stuff we have to work through we will do just that!

This was taken right after the IV at the hospital, he cried so hard that he wore himself out!

17370_10100152911311380_7928489_58731174_3694336_n

No comments:

Post a Comment