Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 5

It's Valentine's Day in the Kinnison household!  So it hit me yesterday that we were going to be crazy busy next weekend and that it was Valentine's weekend - so I decided to surprise the hubbs with some loving gestures a little early.  For breakfast I made his favorite - Chocolate chip muffins! I baked them in the wee hours of the morning Thurs, while I was waiting for them I prepped the jalapenos and whatnot...

I'm pretty proud of the fancy-ish dinner I cooked, with the munchkin in tow at that!  I wish I had taken a picture, but I didn't think about it!

I made jalapeno "heartstoppers" for the appetizer (jalapeno filled with cream cheese and shredded cheese wrapped in bacon) - a ton of work, but insanely delicious!  I marinated chicken breasts in some yummy italian dressing we had in the fridge and baked them along with baked potatoes and glazed carrots.  For dessert I used my new "As seen on TV" brownie pan to make peanut butter bars with a chocolate center!

Now that I have made you all hungry I am going to torture you further!

IMG_3084


Here are some brownies I made a few weeks ago - I LOVE this pan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment