Friday, February 19, 2010

February 13

Today was the big day!

 BIRTHDAY PARTY DAY!  

I think it turned out really well, but I'm a TINY bit partial...  I couldn't have done it without a lot of help from the family...  I kind of felt not like myself so it was such a blessing having so many people there to pick up the slack.   I could feel the missing links, but we survived it and have the pics to prove it!

Jake was ridiculously spoiled and totally tore into his first cake.  It was adorable.  He showed off his walking skills to everyone and flirted with all of his girl friends - I do mean girls that are his friends btw!

Afterwards I was looking at all the pictures and made a decision - I've got to get this weight off!  I can only hide from the camera when I am behind it, which on days like today is impossible.

Here are a few pics of the party and the link to all of them on my flickr site:

IMG_3707


IMG_3673


The tractor is actually his cake!
IMG_3722


http://www.flickr.com/photos/sjhkinnison/sets/72157623305412927/



No comments:

Post a Comment