Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 13

Nothing was hugely eventful today... Jacob and I enjoyed hanging around the house and then I went to work. I love the fact that I get to spend so much time with my little boy, I know how hard this all is on Jess, but to me it is such a blessing. I get the best of both worlds, being a stay at home mom and a working mom - I am totally exhausted most of the time, but every time I look at his sweet little face I know that this is the right thing for him.

At the moment we are working on baby sign language - we started the first sign which is "More" - he doesn't quite get it, but he knows physically how to do the sign because he did it today randomly. I can't wait to learn it all with him and watch his little mind soak it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment