Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7

Talk about salt to a wound...  Did you all hear the news?!

There a new iPhone 4 coming out!?!?

Too bad we still have 6 months on our contract with another carrier, but I am SERIOUSLY excited about the new iPhone.

I know there are lot of people out there who love the droids, but other than the fact that the new iPhone is seriously amazing looking, I need one because I WORK AT APPLE!  I look like a total doofus with my blackberry at the office.  Imagine the funny looks I am getting with the Nokia.

Anyways, on a less technological front...  Jake has all of a sudden starting picking up on the sign language we have been half heartedly trying to teach him.

Currently he knows "more" and "eat" (although he often uses more in place of eat, but we're working on it) and we are teaching him "finished" and "thank you".

I'm trying to decide what to do next.

Any ideas from Mom's who have taught their kiddos to sign?

1 comment:

  1. When he squeezes your neck, he's telling you that he loves you.

    ReplyDelete