Sunday, May 2, 2010

April 25

Today I met up with 3 very lovely ladies and took some more wild flower pics!  Amanda and her 2 little girls (2.5 and just over 1), Jess, Jake and I crawled all over the side of the road in the flowers trying to get some good shots. It was tough to get the 2 little girls in a good shot together, but I have some definite keepers of each of them!  I need to do some editing, but stay tuned for those...

After the photo escapade we went to eat and let the kids play - they are so good together!  Jake and Haley were born within days of each other and Shelby is a mere 15 months older (makes you tired doesn't it??) - I am so lucky to have such a great friend with kids so close in age and distance.

Jess was great as a photographers assistant helping to block out the glaring sun with our new reflector/diffuser!  He is seriously the yin to my yang...

I am hoping for lots and lots more photo gigs, so if anyone is interested please let me know!  I'm really cheap, so cheap in fact that I have never charged anyone! :)

I do take tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment