Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 4

Has anyone else ever been in the place where you are finally starting to feel better after being sick, but in some part of your brain you can't help but wonder if you will REALLY ever get back to normal or if you are destined to feel like this forever...  Not sick, just still kinda gross....

That's where I am in the moment...

I have a suspicion that this over-all yucky feeling has more to do with Mother's Day quickly approaching than anything else, but I am trying to ignore that particular event.

During all of the hard times in the last few months one thing has remained true - I just have to dig down and push through.

Ok enough of that... tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

  1. A whole lotta people love you, but I know it is not the same. I can not even imagine. You're a very strong woman. We know your Mama was proud of you as her beloved daughter and now, the wonderful Mom that you are. You so honour her memmory by your loving ways with your little family, your extended family, your friends and even strangers.

    ReplyDelete