Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 19

Today we had complete and absolute nap FAILURE.

Tomorrow we will try again...

On a good note, bedtime is still going really well!  It goes to show that our munchkin thrives on routine.  We have had a great routine ever since he was about 4 months old and we moved him into his room. First bath, then story, then boob and bed, it worked beautifully.  When I started working nights I would come home on my lunch hour to nurse him and put him to bed - I usually had time to get him down, eat and get back to work within the hour.

Now that we are weaning him Jess is following the same routine, less the milk.  Hopefully, within the next couple of weeks I will be able to go home before bedtime and we can start having dinner as a family.

It has been a long time in the making, but this time I think both Jake and Jess were ready and I could not be more proud of my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment