Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 17

Seriously I can't express how much of a waste Monday's are for me.  Technically it is my Tuesday at work, but it STILL feels like Monday, which makes it just a 2nd MONDAY!

What always happens is I am so tired from the weekend that I always end up just being completely lazy all morning and then scrambling to get Jake and myself out the door!

The only difference today was that Jake took a nap again in his own bed!  It is a strange and marvelous thing.  I know it is silly, but I do miss him when he is sleeping, but I just keep reminding myself that he is getting sleep that he needs to grow and to not be a big pain to his sitter and Daddy.

I guess if these long naps keep up I might actually be able to get things accomplished during the day.

Imagine that...

No comments:

Post a Comment