Monday, April 19, 2010

April 17

First of all, I have to wish a very Happy Birthday to Noah James!  He was born 3 years ago and it is amazing how much has changed in those 3 short years.  We miss Noah and his folks a lot, but we are going to see them in late August!

Here is a photo from the night little Noah was born.

IMG_2744.JPG

Saturday's are always busy at our house - it's the only FULL day Jess and I have off of work together so we are always trying to make the most of it.  We expected nasty weather so we started out the day thinking we'd be home mid afternoon, but the weather held out and we were out and about most of the day.  I got a really great BIG picture frame and Habitat ReStore - stay tuned for that project! We were supposed to take pictures of my friend Amanda's little girls, but with the weather we opted to try that next weekend.

Here are a few shots I took while we were waiting on Jess in the car:

I love this one because you can actually see how blue this kids eyes are...

IMG_5333


IMG_5339


Fish face!


IMG_5344

No comments:

Post a Comment