Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 3

I have been waiting for this day for many months... I have been trying to convince everyone around me to agree that this REALLY needed to be done, but I was getting a lot of push back.  After a couple of incidents at the hospital FINALLY Jess and Lollie agreed with me.

It was time to turn this...

IMG_4570

...into THIS!

IMG_4580

My baby is a big boy now!  Of course, he cried the entire time and you would think that we were killing him.

IMG_4578

In the end it turned out adorable if I do say so myself.

We also spent the day looking for DEALS at garage sales and Goodwill - we found a few things that I am excited about, but you'll have to stay turned to hear about that. :)

When we got home we all went across the street and Jake had a blast playing with bubbles!

IMG_4607


IMG_4608


IMG_4609

No comments:

Post a Comment