Monday, March 1, 2010

February 24 & 25

February 24

CRAP!  I missed a day! This is the problem with posting after the days have passed - my imperfections show!  I skipped the 24th - it's like that Wed never existed.... oh well...  onto the next day...



February 25
It's FRIDAY! Ok so really it is Thurs, but it is my Friday and I could not be happier!

The best news of the day is that I have had a pretty good month at work.  Not that you would expect anything less, but over the last few months my performance was lacking some of the enthusiasm that I had when I started out.  The reasons for that are pretty good, but it was time to stop making excuses for things and so I turned it all around in the month of February!

So WHEW!!  Now it is time to bring on the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment