Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 19

I had GREAT BIG ASPIRATIONS today...

which kinda fell flat.

Well, not entirely so...  I decided I was going to do a photo shoot of Jake in a bunch of the cute clothes he has but doesn't wear regularly. So I set up for the photo shoot in his room - hung a sheet off the wall and set up lights and then started taking some test shots of the boy.

I took about 20 shots of him in his jammies and something just wasn't working for me - the lighting wasn't right, the boy was a little fussy....

IMG_4169


So I decided to change him into a cuter outfit, move the lights around and still something wasn't working...

IMG_4185


Cute, but still not right...

After a little nap I decided we would take this show on the road - packed up all the outfits and piled the wagon full and headed down to the park...

Here is where I discovered that the idea of changing the clothes of a toddler in the park - not gunna happen.

So, we took pictures in the outfit he was already wearing and let him play...

IMG_4200


IMG_4211


He's all boy... likes getting dirty!
IMG_4226


IMG_4245


 My little flirty boy...

IMG_4273

No comments:

Post a Comment