Monday, March 29, 2010

March 27

Today was what I would call a MARATHON of visiting.

We arrived in Victoria at 8 on Friday night and were back on the road at about 8 tonight!

We missed people - namely my bro, but we did the best we could fitting everyone in.

Also, Jake and I went to Baby Cousin Nathan's Baptism, at which I learned 2 valuable lessons:

1) Always check what lens is on the camera you take because you probably won't be able to go back out to the car to get the RIGHT lens!

2)A toddler and a big almost empty church = lots of running up and down EVERY aisle - keeping Mom from getting ANY good shots - especially with the added lens handicap. (not to mention embarrassing me beyond believe - my only saving grace was that it kept him from screaming hysterically the whole time.)

IMG_4542


IMG_4554
IMG_4553



IMG_4555
IMG_4561

Jake and his newest girlfriend!
IMG_4558

Jake has started just falling over randomly and laying on the floor - ANYWHERE!
IMG_4564

No comments:

Post a Comment