Monday, March 15, 2010

March 10

So I am admitting that I am writing this one a few days late...  and I have a very good reason for doing so.  March 10th is my husband's birthday (as I said in my previous blog) and I went all out for it...


I decorated...




IMG_3976



I cooked him a roast...


IMG_3973


I baked him cupcakes and made taquitos (not pictured because they weren't very pretty to take a photo of)


IMG_3978


and he pretty much forgot to really thank me.  Our lives are a tiny bit complicated, with me working nights and him on days, and then you add in Jacob and we get careless sometimes - so while I understood WHY he didn't seem to appreciate the fact that I stayed up in the middle of the week until 4 AM to make his day special I was still pretty pissed.  Luckily, I am blessed with a husband who typically gets why I am mad at him and once he figured it out apologized profusely, so he is no longer in the dog house!





Anyways - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! I love you even when you make me mad... even when we barely see each other during the week and you forget to tell me important stuff.  I love you because you are amazing - as a husband and especially as a father.  





No comments:

Post a Comment