Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March 1

Hello March,  how are you?

We in the Kinnison household are SO ready for Spring.  Jake is so mobile now that I am really looking forward to getting out and about with him.  I am thinking about joining a new mom's group, I just don't really care for mine.  I haven't been to a ton of events because every time I do go it is just SO awkward - it's like being a new kid at school and all you want to do is make a connection with one person, but everyone else is already friends and they don't seem interested in making a new friend.

So I ran into an old friend and someone who was with her told me about a Mom's group that she is in and gave me her email address.  I think I'll email her this week and maybe Jake and I could make some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment